Architectural Masonry Units
The natural and aesthetically pleasing look and feel of our architectural concrete wall products will bring long lasting beauty and solid savings to your project while pleasing the most eco-conscious and environmentally aware consumer.
Expocrete concrete masonry is the ideal material for all categories of construction, whether it is a hospital, office center, school, government, institutional, apartment/residential project, commercial retail unit, warehouse or any other creative construction challenge.
Expocrete concrete masonry is a cost effective solution which offers the ultimate in design flexibility. Expocrete concrete masonry is available in a wide variety of product sizes, face textures, and colours to complement the surrounding architecture and environment. Additionally, Expocrete concrete masonry offers fire, weather resistance and sound-proofing while requiring virtually no ongoing maintenance. Our concrete masonry products are environment-friendly, sustainable and green as they do not deplete natural resources such as timber.
The Benefits of an Expocrete Masonry Wall System:
If you desire a new or renovated structure that will bring lasting beauty, solid economic savings and is aesthetically pleasing, Expocrete architectural concrete masonry products are the solution. When used in a masonry wall system they provide the following benefits:
- Great choice of sizes, shapes, textures and colours - including both smooth and split face units in a variety of colours to match your landscape.
- Expocrete's ColourFast pigments produce a rich colored stone with a variety of eye catching textures that are available in split face and smooth units to match your landscape.
- Structural, Veneer, and Expocrete's Terrazzo are also available.
- Structural support including load bearing walls as well as a facing material for buildings.
- Design, quality and flexibility - build an arch, circle or change wall directions easily.
- Insurance savings - reduced insurance premiums for masonry buildings.
- Minimum maintenance which reduces building maintenance costs.
- Resistant to sound transmission.
- Energy saving - a total thermal break reducing heating/cooling costs.
- Mold resistant.