Terrazzo (Burnished) Units
Expocrete's Terrazzo Block, a new product designed to reveal the natural beauty of the aggregate within, reminiscent of the highly reflective sheen of terrazzo tile. Terrazzo Block combines the beauty of the natural aggregate with a wide spectrum of integral colour.
Terrazzo Block's unique finish is achieved by carefully combining selected aggregates and integral colour to create a block that is then ground to a smooth finish. Applying a state-of-the-art sealant further enhances the block's natural warmth, colour intensity and beauty. This durable finish also acts as a high tech barrier to moisture and the environment.
The Benefits of an Expocrete Masonry Wall System:
If you desire a new or renovated structure that will bring lasting beauty, solid economic savings and is aesthetically pleasing, Expocrete Burnished/Terrazzo concrete masonry products are the solution. When used in a masonry wall system they provide the following benefits:
- Great choice of sizes, shapes, textures and colours - including both smooth and split face units in a variety of colours to match your landscape.
- Expocrete's ColourFast pigments produce a rich colored stone with a variety of eye catching textures. Available in split face and smooth units to match your landscape.
- Structural, Veneer, and Expocrete's Terrazzo are also available.
- Structural support including load bearing walls as well as a facing material for buildings.
- Design, quality and flexibility - build an arch, circle or change wall directions easily.
- Insurance savings - reduced insurance premiums for masonry buildings.
- Minimum maintenance which reduces building maintenance costs.
- Resistant to sound transmission.
- Energy saving - a total thermal break reducing heating/cooling costs.
- Mold resistant.