Expocrete concrete masonry is the perfect material for all categories of construction whether a hospital, office complex, educational or government/institutional facility, apartment/residential project, commercial retail unit, warehouse or any other creative construction challenge.
Expocrete concrete masonry is a cost effective solution which offers the ultimate in design flexibility. Expocrete concrete masonry is available in a wide variety of product sizes, face textures, and colours to complement the surrounding architecture and environment. Additionally, Expocrete concrete masonry offers fire and weather resistance, sound-proofing and requires virtually no ongoing maintenance.
Expocrete concrete masonry products are environment-friendly, sustainable and green as they do not deplete natural resources such as timber.
The Benefits of an Expocrete Masonry Wall System:
When you need unmatched design and quality, solid, dependable and economical walls, Expocrete Firelite and Durablock standard concrete masonry products are the ideal choice. When used in a masonry wall system they provide the following benefits:
- Great choice of sizes and shapes - Includes: 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 cm grey block as well as imperial sizes 8" and 10". Structural and Veneer units are also available.
- Design, quality and flexibility - build an arch, circle or change wall directions very easily.
- Structural support including load bearing walls.
- Fire resistance - the best fire resistance of any building materials.
- Economic advantages - lightweight block increases job site productivity.
- Insurance savings - reduced insurance premiums for masonry buildings.
- Minimum maintenance which reduces building maintenance costs.
- Resistant to sound transmission.
- Energy saving - a total thermal break reducing heating/cooling costs.
- Mold resistant.